1. If I can get Bats to help me, I want to get my duct tape dressform made. My old one just wasn’t worth the trouble to move it cross-country and I’ve been without one. It’s very handy to have and I got the supplies for less than $10. (Much better than the $100-150 for a manufactured one that isn’t exact to me.)
2. Asssuming that gets done, I have two shirts I got at the thrift shop that need some tweaking.
3. Make some freaking sleep shorts. I have this weird thing about sleeping in pants. Unless it’s super cold my legs just got too hot (although the rest of me will be freezing). Generally I resort to being a boxer thief, but I figure I can use up some of my cute cottons for a few pairs.
4. Get my scraps and fat quarters sorted so I can do some patchwork.
5. With the help of lovely testers, get my pattern to the point where I can sell it and do so. (What does one even charge for that sort of thing? And should I offer it as a download or a paper pattern or both? Argh.)